Prevention and cure: phytosanitary treatments
For these treatments we use insecticides, fungicides and herbicides, as well as applying healing products to plants after pruning or cutting branches.
These are some of the treatments we provide in this service:
- Pine processionary control
- Psila removal
- Elm leaf beetle control
- Red palm weevil control
- Copper treatment: enhances root growth
- Palm tree spraying
We receive many questions on the topic of spraying: Can I spray garden ants? Is it advisable to remove ants from plants? Is it possible to spray mosquitoes? Contact us and we will answer all your questions..
- Grass & Trees Provide Cooler Temperatures
- Good for the Air and Water
- Outdoor Living Areas Improve Quality of Life
- It’s Reduces the Use of Natural Resources
- Water Features Make One-of-a-Kind
- Landscapes Offer Large Economic Benefits